It's been a great week of technology in Vegas. I met a lot of great people during my sessions, building some interesting stuff. Thanks to all of you who came out and to Richard Campbell and team for putting on a great event. Look forward to Spring in Orlando. Here is a list of my sessions, slides and code. All code and slides ASP.NET Anywhere with Yeoman and OmniSharp Modern Development Toolchain Preparing Existing Services for Mobile Bonus - Modern Development Toolchain is available on Channel 9 - https://channel9.msdn.com/Events/DEVintersection/DEVintersection-2015/Introduction-to-the-Modern-Web-Toolchain...
- Dipping the toe in the Azure Compute space and then some.
- Serverless like a Superhero with Azure Functions
- Use a container to show your function swagger
- Unmasking your swagger with proxies in Azure Functions
- Do more or less with default values in the Azure CLI
- Testing Azure Functions with Postman and Swagger
- Azure functions - Just the CLI, hold the GUI, add some git
- dotnet new angular to Azure with Docker using CLI
- Angular 2: Application Settings using the CLI Environment Option
- Troubleshooting Installing .NET Core 1.1 RTM on OSX
- Using Apache Web Server as a reverse-proxy for ASP.NET Core
- Deploying an Angular 2 App to Azure with Github
- ASP.NET Core: Watching Code
- .NET Core Slack Channel Sign Up