update the team has been renamed to .NET from ASP.NET to not exclude anyone - sign up page here I'm a big fan of Slack. I use it internally for work as well as for a number of teams that I'm involved with for projects or community like OrlandoDevs, Telerik Experts, Angular Beers. I find that it's a great way to quickly discuss topics of interest, created private and public rooms, share code snippets etc. For ASP.NET I have been using Jabbr, Twitter, Email and even GitHub at times via Issues to connect with the community and engineers to get answers and discuss ideas or topics. I like that Slack give me the mobile apps, what I feel...
- Dipping the toe in the Azure Compute space and then some.
- Serverless like a Superhero with Azure Functions
- Use a container to show your function swagger
- Unmasking your swagger with proxies in Azure Functions
- Do more or less with default values in the Azure CLI
- Testing Azure Functions with Postman and Swagger
- Azure functions - Just the CLI, hold the GUI, add some git
- dotnet new angular to Azure with Docker using CLI
- Angular 2: Application Settings using the CLI Environment Option
- Troubleshooting Installing .NET Core 1.1 RTM on OSX
- Using Apache Web Server as a reverse-proxy for ASP.NET Core
- Deploying an Angular 2 App to Azure with Github
- ASP.NET Core: Watching Code
- .NET Core Slack Channel Sign Up