I'm going to work for Microsoft. What's My Job? I will be working on building out content for docs.microsoft.com, specifically ASP.NET Core and probably other things... Disney For the last 4 years I have had the opportunity to work with some very talented people building great products. Most notably I was a part of the Disney Cruise Line Navigator mobile project where I served as the lead architect and developed the mobile services to support the mobile applications (iOS, Android) and recently the complete revamp of DisneyCruiseLine.com bringing in new architecture, technology stacks and process change to teams. I will miss the people I worked with day to day and being able to be in the...
- Dipping the toe in the Azure Compute space and then some.
- Serverless like a Superhero with Azure Functions
- Use a container to show your function swagger
- Unmasking your swagger with proxies in Azure Functions
- Do more or less with default values in the Azure CLI
- Testing Azure Functions with Postman and Swagger
- Azure functions - Just the CLI, hold the GUI, add some git
- dotnet new angular to Azure with Docker using CLI
- Angular 2: Application Settings using the CLI Environment Option
- Troubleshooting Installing .NET Core 1.1 RTM on OSX
- Using Apache Web Server as a reverse-proxy for ASP.NET Core
- Deploying an Angular 2 App to Azure with Github
- ASP.NET Core: Watching Code
- .NET Core Slack Channel Sign Up