I'm going to work for Microsoft. What's My Job? I will be working on building out content for docs.microsoft.com, specifically ASP.NET Core and probably other things... Disney For the last 4 years I have had the opportunity to work with some very talented people building great products. Most notably I was a part of the Disney Cruise Line Navigator mobile project where I served as the lead architect and developed the mobile services to support the mobile applications (iOS, Android) and recently the complete revamp of DisneyCruiseLine.com bringing in new architecture, technology stacks and process change to teams. I will miss the people I worked with day to day and being able to be in the...
- Searching docs using a .NET Core global tool
- Cross platform code coverage arrives for .NET Core
- Monitoring issues on Stack Overflow with serverless, CosmosDB and Teams
- Enabling Kubernetes Beta on Docker
- shell.azure.com - look Mom no install!
- Kompose - Docker-Compose to Kubernetes with ease!
- Running the Azure Functions runtime in containers on Kubernetes and more
- Push your images to Azure CDN on publish with gulp
- dotnet new angular to Azure with Docker using CLI
- Angular 2: Application Settings using the CLI Environment Option
- Troubleshooting Installing .NET Core 1.1 RTM on OSX
- Using Apache Web Server as a reverse-proxy for ASP.NET Core
- Deploying an Angular 2 App to Azure with Github