The mobile development industry has probably the greatest up swing in comparison to the other development paths over the last 5 years. What I mean is that many more developers are focusing on either getting into mobile development (as in native apps), making sure their web apps are responsive and scale or adjust for a mobile viewport (html5) etc. So, for those developers who blog like myself I am curious what you are looking for when reading our stuff... Check out this survey and let me know what you want to get out of article related to mobile development. Thanks....
- Troubleshooting Installing .NET Core 1.1 RTM on OSX
- Using Apache Web Server as a reverse-proxy for ASP.NET Core
- Deploying an Angular 2 App to Azure with Github
- Angular 2: Application Settings using the CLI Environment Option
- ASP.NET Core: Watching Code
- .NET Core Slack Channel Sign Up
- Angular 2 : Continuous Integration to Azure using Codeship and the Angular CLI