The default "ASP.NET 5 Preview Starter Web" template has everything you need out of the gate to get started on your next ASP.NET 5 project. On top of the responsive design, which has a new carousel control, it is also touch ready using hammer.js and is using grunt as the task runner. Another popular task runner is gulp.js, and in the next release there will be a default template provided. However, in the meantime as a part of the yeoman generator project I wanted to not only provide an equivalent for the grunt template, but also one that could be built upon. gruntfile.js First let's take a quick look at the grunt file module.exports...
- Troubleshooting Installing .NET Core 1.1 RTM on OSX
- Using Apache Web Server as a reverse-proxy for ASP.NET Core
- Deploying an Angular 2 App to Azure with Github
- Angular 2: Application Settings using the CLI Environment Option
- ASP.NET Core: Watching Code
- .NET Core Slack Channel Sign Up
- Angular 2 : Continuous Integration to Azure using Codeship and the Angular CLI