The default "ASP.NET 5 Preview Starter Web" template has everything you need out of the gate to get started on your next ASP.NET 5 project. On top of the responsive design, which has a new carousel control, it is also touch ready using hammer.js and is using grunt as the task runner. Another popular task runner is gulp.js, and in the next release there will be a default template provided. However, in the meantime as a part of the yeoman generator project I wanted to not only provide an equivalent for the grunt template, but also one that could be built upon. gruntfile.js First let's take a quick look at the grunt file module.exports...
- Searching docs using a .NET Core global tool
- Cross platform code coverage arrives for .NET Core
- Monitoring issues on Stack Overflow with serverless, CosmosDB and Teams
- Enabling Kubernetes Beta on Docker
- shell.azure.com - look Mom no install!
- Kompose - Docker-Compose to Kubernetes with ease!
- Running the Azure Functions runtime in containers on Kubernetes and more
- Push your images to Azure CDN on publish with gulp
- dotnet new angular to Azure with Docker using CLI
- Angular 2: Application Settings using the CLI Environment Option
- Troubleshooting Installing .NET Core 1.1 RTM on OSX
- Using Apache Web Server as a reverse-proxy for ASP.NET Core
- Deploying an Angular 2 App to Azure with Github