Had a great time presenting Async Application Development and the Social Authentication options available in ASP.NET this week at DevIntersection. Building Async Applications in ASP.NET Async has become much easier over time to code and maintain with the async/await keywords and adding the capabilities in WebForms applications can improve overall page response times if done correctly. Here are the additional links and the slides from the session. Presentation Slides Hanselminutes Podcast – Everything .NET programmers know about Asynchronous Programming is wrong. Using Asynchronous Methods in ASP.NET 4.5 Bring Your Own Authentication yo MVC As I mentioned in my session on Social loin integration, adding the capability is very easy through since the addition of OWIN/Katana...
- Troubleshooting Installing .NET Core 1.1 RTM on OSX
- Using Apache Web Server as a reverse-proxy for ASP.NET Core
- Deploying an Angular 2 App to Azure with Github
- Angular 2: Application Settings using the CLI Environment Option
- ASP.NET Core: Watching Code
- .NET Core Slack Channel Sign Up
- Angular 2 : Continuous Integration to Azure using Codeship and the Angular CLI