Had a great time presenting Async Application Development and the Social Authentication options available in ASP.NET this week at DevIntersection. Building Async Applications in ASP.NET Async has become much easier over time to code and maintain with the async/await keywords and adding the capabilities in WebForms applications can improve overall page response times if done correctly. Here are the additional links and the slides from the session. Presentation Slides Hanselminutes Podcast – Everything .NET programmers know about Asynchronous Programming is wrong. Using Asynchronous Methods in ASP.NET 4.5 Bring Your Own Authentication yo MVC As I mentioned in my session on Social loin integration, adding the capability is very easy through since the addition of OWIN/Katana...
- Dipping the toe in the Azure Compute space and then some.
- Serverless like a Superhero with Azure Functions
- Use a container to show your function swagger
- Unmasking your swagger with proxies in Azure Functions
- Do more or less with default values in the Azure CLI
- Testing Azure Functions with Postman and Swagger
- Azure functions - Just the CLI, hold the GUI, add some git
- dotnet new angular to Azure with Docker using CLI
- Angular 2: Application Settings using the CLI Environment Option
- Troubleshooting Installing .NET Core 1.1 RTM on OSX
- Using Apache Web Server as a reverse-proxy for ASP.NET Core
- Deploying an Angular 2 App to Azure with Github
- ASP.NET Core: Watching Code
- .NET Core Slack Channel Sign Up