One of the many new features of ASP.NET 5, and the "new" Microsoft as some would call it, is the implementation or integration of the open tooling and other package managers in the OSS world. Node, grunt, gulp and Bower are terms not unbeknownst to web developers using other platforms. However, with all of this comes more setup or management of tooling or "what to use when" etc, and some of the feedback from the community within ASP.NET has been around this very topic. Converting Web Application to use npm Here is a quick conversion of the basic web application from using Bower to using npm. delete .bowerrc Since we are not using Bower, there is no need...
- Searching docs using a .NET Core global tool
- Cross platform code coverage arrives for .NET Core
- Monitoring issues on Stack Overflow with serverless, CosmosDB and Teams
- Enabling Kubernetes Beta on Docker
- shell.azure.com - look Mom no install!
- Kompose - Docker-Compose to Kubernetes with ease!
- Running the Azure Functions runtime in containers on Kubernetes and more
- Push your images to Azure CDN on publish with gulp
- dotnet new angular to Azure with Docker using CLI
- Angular 2: Application Settings using the CLI Environment Option
- Troubleshooting Installing .NET Core 1.1 RTM on OSX
- Using Apache Web Server as a reverse-proxy for ASP.NET Core
- Deploying an Angular 2 App to Azure with Github