There was a ton of cool that came out of the Connect()(http://connect2015.visualstudio.com/) event. For me the announcement of ASP.NET 5 going RC was a great milestone. Go Live License with support Linux, Windows, OS X Installers available - http://get.asp.net Checkout Cleanshave available on GitHub an ASP.NET 5 & Angular 2 template called . There were a bunch of other items announced such as open sourcing Visual Studio Code (http://github.com/microsoft/vscode) and showing off Glimpse. What's Next One of the things shown was the dotnet cli. This is the next iteration of the command line tooling for .NET. Currently we are typing dnx run for console applications or dnx web...
- Troubleshooting Installing .NET Core 1.1 RTM on OSX
- Using Apache Web Server as a reverse-proxy for ASP.NET Core
- Deploying an Angular 2 App to Azure with Github
- Angular 2: Application Settings using the CLI Environment Option
- ASP.NET Core: Watching Code
- .NET Core Slack Channel Sign Up
- Angular 2 : Continuous Integration to Azure using Codeship and the Angular CLI