There was a ton of cool that came out of the Connect()(http://connect2015.visualstudio.com/) event. For me the announcement of ASP.NET 5 going RC was a great milestone. Go Live License with support Linux, Windows, OS X Installers available - http://get.asp.net Checkout Cleanshave available on GitHub an ASP.NET 5 & Angular 2 template called . There were a bunch of other items announced such as open sourcing Visual Studio Code (http://github.com/microsoft/vscode) and showing off Glimpse. What's Next One of the things shown was the dotnet cli. This is the next iteration of the command line tooling for .NET. Currently we are typing dnx run for console applications or dnx web...
- Searching docs using a .NET Core global tool
- Cross platform code coverage arrives for .NET Core
- Monitoring issues on Stack Overflow with serverless, CosmosDB and Teams
- Enabling Kubernetes Beta on Docker
- shell.azure.com - look Mom no install!
- Kompose - Docker-Compose to Kubernetes with ease!
- Running the Azure Functions runtime in containers on Kubernetes and more
- Push your images to Azure CDN on publish with gulp
- dotnet new angular to Azure with Docker using CLI
- Angular 2: Application Settings using the CLI Environment Option
- Troubleshooting Installing .NET Core 1.1 RTM on OSX
- Using Apache Web Server as a reverse-proxy for ASP.NET Core
- Deploying an Angular 2 App to Azure with Github