UPDATE: Now Version 1.0 of Visual Studio Released - Same steps apply for Version 1.0. In the most recent ASP.NET Community Standup (http://live.asp.net), Damian walked through the steps of getting RC2 debugging setup inside of Visual Studio Code - Insiders Build. Here are the steps. Install the dotnet SDK for your OS Go to https://github.com/dotnet/cli#installers-and-binaries and select the proper link for your OS in the .NET Core SDK Installer column and install this. As a note, if you have a previous version of this installed you may need to manually remove the dotnet folder from the installation location prior as the installer will not overwrite, and it fails silently....
- Troubleshooting Installing .NET Core 1.1 RTM on OSX
- Using Apache Web Server as a reverse-proxy for ASP.NET Core
- Deploying an Angular 2 App to Azure with Github
- Angular 2: Application Settings using the CLI Environment Option
- ASP.NET Core: Watching Code
- .NET Core Slack Channel Sign Up
- Angular 2 : Continuous Integration to Azure using Codeship and the Angular CLI