When I use to read Golf Magazine (a long time ago), there was an interesting column called "What's in My Bag?" that profiled a professional player's equipment. It was an interesting read into what they carried and why they chose what club for what purpose. I am around a lot of developers here and there, and as we all know; we are very particular about the machine (when we can be), the editors or IDE, the add-ins, command line tools, stickers and sometimes even the bag we put all of this in. Here is a list of the toys and tools that I choose to carry and use. Machine I have many machines in the computer graveyard in the garage,...
- Troubleshooting Installing .NET Core 1.1 RTM on OSX
- Using Apache Web Server as a reverse-proxy for ASP.NET Core
- Deploying an Angular 2 App to Azure with Github
- Angular 2: Application Settings using the CLI Environment Option
- ASP.NET Core: Watching Code
- .NET Core Slack Channel Sign Up
- Angular 2 : Continuous Integration to Azure using Codeship and the Angular CLI