Getting Started Visual Studio Code Go get Visual Studio Code! http://code.visualstudio.com, the all new cross platform development tool from Microsoft. Runtime You'll need DNX, formerly known as K or KRE (K Runtime Environment). You can get the full instructions on the ASP.NET Github repo. If you have been running the K Runtime, you can uninstall if you deem necessary; however DNX can and will run side by side. On OSX, the install is simple with Homebrew $ brew tap aspnet/dnx $ brew update $ brew install dnvm This will install the toooling you need (dnx, dnu, dnvm) as well as mono 4.0.1. generator-aspnet If you are starting a new project, it is recommended starting with the...
- Searching docs using a .NET Core global tool
- Cross platform code coverage arrives for .NET Core
- Monitoring issues on Stack Overflow with serverless, CosmosDB and Teams
- Enabling Kubernetes Beta on Docker
- shell.azure.com - look Mom no install!
- Kompose - Docker-Compose to Kubernetes with ease!
- Running the Azure Functions runtime in containers on Kubernetes and more
- Push your images to Azure CDN on publish with gulp
- dotnet new angular to Azure with Docker using CLI
- Angular 2: Application Settings using the CLI Environment Option
- Troubleshooting Installing .NET Core 1.1 RTM on OSX
- Using Apache Web Server as a reverse-proxy for ASP.NET Core
- Deploying an Angular 2 App to Azure with Github