Had a great time presenting at dotnetconf, even with the A/C broken a the house. Appreciate the comments and feedback. Although this was not super sexy new stuff, it is a real business case and a question I get asked more often than you think..."How do I connect ASP.NET Core to WCF or even node.js to SOAP Services". When I started looking at the issue a few weeks ago, there was very little documented, which is why I wanted to put the talk and demo out there. Code is available at http://github.com/spboyer/dotnetconf2016...
- Dipping the toe in the Azure Compute space and then some.
- Serverless like a Superhero with Azure Functions
- Use a container to show your function swagger
- Unmasking your swagger with proxies in Azure Functions
- Do more or less with default values in the Azure CLI
- Testing Azure Functions with Postman and Swagger
- Azure functions - Just the CLI, hold the GUI, add some git
- dotnet new angular to Azure with Docker using CLI
- Angular 2: Application Settings using the CLI Environment Option
- Troubleshooting Installing .NET Core 1.1 RTM on OSX
- Using Apache Web Server as a reverse-proxy for ASP.NET Core
- Deploying an Angular 2 App to Azure with Github
- ASP.NET Core: Watching Code
- .NET Core Slack Channel Sign Up