The Angular team created a quickstart repo over at https://github.com/angular/quickstart which is a great starter project template for basically a "Hello World" application. It provides: lite-server, which is a demo or local/development only server basic tests using karma typescript dependencies (tsconfig, typings) Getting started is included in the README, but it's simple # clone the repo git clone https://github.com/angular/quickstart <your app name> # change directory to your app name cd <your app name> # delete the .git file to remove the binding from the angular repo rm -rf .git Now the code is set for you to create your own repo, git init, commit etc. Running the quickstart First make...
- Troubleshooting Installing .NET Core 1.1 RTM on OSX
- Using Apache Web Server as a reverse-proxy for ASP.NET Core
- Deploying an Angular 2 App to Azure with Github
- Angular 2: Application Settings using the CLI Environment Option
- ASP.NET Core: Watching Code
- .NET Core Slack Channel Sign Up
- Angular 2 : Continuous Integration to Azure using Codeship and the Angular CLI