What's really "completely embarrassing" as he so states in his post is the lack of observation. Original post here... First, yes I was and do in fact use a MacBook Pro and run Windows 8 on it. However the the sneaky photo fails to capture the full picture. First, I'm a very cool dude. So next time at least do it from the XBOX section so you get my good side, and the "I'm a PC" shirt that I was wearing.Secondly, do note in the photo that that is my desktop there on the screen, um I believe that's Windows 8 and NOT OSX. I also carry multiple phones at this point I had a Lumia 800...
- Dipping the toe in the Azure Compute space and then some.
- Serverless like a Superhero with Azure Functions
- Use a container to show your function swagger
- Unmasking your swagger with proxies in Azure Functions
- Do more or less with default values in the Azure CLI
- Testing Azure Functions with Postman and Swagger
- Azure functions - Just the CLI, hold the GUI, add some git
- dotnet new angular to Azure with Docker using CLI
- Angular 2: Application Settings using the CLI Environment Option
- Troubleshooting Installing .NET Core 1.1 RTM on OSX
- Using Apache Web Server as a reverse-proxy for ASP.NET Core
- Deploying an Angular 2 App to Azure with Github
- ASP.NET Core: Watching Code
- .NET Core Slack Channel Sign Up