CodeProject As usual throughout the day I have MetroTwit open and toast are constantly popping up here and there and I glance over to see what’s what. Then I see. from @WindowsAzure this: And all work stopped for me to check this out. Other than Windows Phone and Windows 8; I really love the new ASP.NET WebAPI and REST Services capabilities it has made so easy (watch for my next post on that), and seeing this I was thinking – awesome but only for Windows 8??? So…I immediately responded and got a response: Spending the last day or so checking into the walk through for Windows 8, check them out here. I went through the...
- Dipping the toe in the Azure Compute space and then some.
- Serverless like a Superhero with Azure Functions
- Use a container to show your function swagger
- Unmasking your swagger with proxies in Azure Functions
- Do more or less with default values in the Azure CLI
- Testing Azure Functions with Postman and Swagger
- Azure functions - Just the CLI, hold the GUI, add some git
- dotnet new angular to Azure with Docker using CLI
- Angular 2: Application Settings using the CLI Environment Option
- Troubleshooting Installing .NET Core 1.1 RTM on OSX
- Using Apache Web Server as a reverse-proxy for ASP.NET Core
- Deploying an Angular 2 App to Azure with Github
- ASP.NET Core: Watching Code
- .NET Core Slack Channel Sign Up