Recently John and I took some time away to discuss how to get an Angular 2 application deployed to Azure. There were some challenges here and there with configuration, discussions about "just wanting to code" and more; it was a lot of fun. Here is the result of that conversation. Check out the Play by Play on Pluralsight, and the All code samples can be found at github. In this course, John Papa and Shayne Boyer walk through how to build and deploy an Angular 2 app to Azure. You'll learn valuable tips on how to think about cloud deployment, how to mirror production environments locally using Gulp and Express, and how to use tools like Gulp, Github, and npm...
- Troubleshooting Installing .NET Core 1.1 RTM on OSX
- Using Apache Web Server as a reverse-proxy for ASP.NET Core
- Deploying an Angular 2 App to Azure with Github
- Angular 2: Application Settings using the CLI Environment Option
- ASP.NET Core: Watching Code
- .NET Core Slack Channel Sign Up
- Angular 2 : Continuous Integration to Azure using Codeship and the Angular CLI