It is not uncommon for developers to adorn their laptops, Macs, Surface Pros, etc with the sticky vinyls of the platforms, tools and frameworks of the stuff we like to use. Unless you have been under a rock, or just too busy to look up, ASP.NET is all new again. It's small, fast, runs cross platform and aims to be on the radar of every new kid coming out of whatever school you name to be the framework of choice. But where's my sticker dude? dotnet is covered pretty well on stickermule.com as Kristan Hellang pointed out on the github issue - https://github.com/aspnet/Home/issues/579. I pointed out in my comment on the issue...
- Troubleshooting Installing .NET Core 1.1 RTM on OSX
- Using Apache Web Server as a reverse-proxy for ASP.NET Core
- Deploying an Angular 2 App to Azure with Github
- Angular 2: Application Settings using the CLI Environment Option
- ASP.NET Core: Watching Code
- .NET Core Slack Channel Sign Up
- Angular 2 : Continuous Integration to Azure using Codeship and the Angular CLI