owpug.tattoocoder.comWow what a great start to the new group in Orlando! First, let me start by thanking Voxeo (@voxeo) for hosting the event. What a great room, theater seating, barista on staff, great office space...very tech! They do offer co-lo office space so hit them up if you are a startup and you need some space. Almost every wall in this place is a whiteboard. Those chairs were awesome!Attendees included Windows Phone MVPs, authors, ComponentOne, Windows Phone Marketplace champs, newbies and even non Windows Phone devs; exactly what I was looking for when starting this group. A really exciting group to engage in and the conversation and interaction was more...
- Dipping the toe in the Azure Compute space and then some.
- Serverless like a Superhero with Azure Functions
- Use a container to show your function swagger
- Unmasking your swagger with proxies in Azure Functions
- Do more or less with default values in the Azure CLI
- Testing Azure Functions with Postman and Swagger
- Azure functions - Just the CLI, hold the GUI, add some git
- dotnet new angular to Azure with Docker using CLI
- Angular 2: Application Settings using the CLI Environment Option
- Troubleshooting Installing .NET Core 1.1 RTM on OSX
- Using Apache Web Server as a reverse-proxy for ASP.NET Core
- Deploying an Angular 2 App to Azure with Github
- ASP.NET Core: Watching Code
- .NET Core Slack Channel Sign Up