Remember these guys? This is what the stereotypical view was/is of what a "nerd" looks like. Developers today are a much different class of people for sure. I have met some pretty cool people over the past year that certainly do not fit the bill. Fishing enthusiast, cigar aficionados, gear heads and others who love to grab a guitar and rock out. The definition has certainly changed from what your parents might consider a nerd. A lot of developers have the same story; grew up messing around with a Commodore 64 or something of the sort, tinkered with this or that technology, studied Computer Science in college and then moved into the professional world. And if you...
- Troubleshooting Installing .NET Core 1.1 RTM on OSX
- Using Apache Web Server as a reverse-proxy for ASP.NET Core
- Deploying an Angular 2 App to Azure with Github
- Angular 2: Application Settings using the CLI Environment Option
- ASP.NET Core: Watching Code
- .NET Core Slack Channel Sign Up
- Angular 2 : Continuous Integration to Azure using Codeship and the Angular CLI