What's really "completely embarrassing" as he so states in his post is the lack of observation. Original post here... First, yes I was and do in fact use a MacBook Pro and run Windows 8 on it. However the the sneaky photo fails to capture the full picture. First, I'm a very cool dude. So next time at least do it from the XBOX section so you get my good side, and the "I'm a PC" shirt that I was wearing.Secondly, do note in the photo that that is my desktop there on the screen, um I believe that's Windows 8 and NOT OSX. I also carry multiple phones at this point I had a Lumia 800...
- Searching docs using a .NET Core global tool
- Cross platform code coverage arrives for .NET Core
- Monitoring issues on Stack Overflow with serverless, CosmosDB and Teams
- Enabling Kubernetes Beta on Docker
- shell.azure.com - look Mom no install!
- Kompose - Docker-Compose to Kubernetes with ease!
- Running the Azure Functions runtime in containers on Kubernetes and more
- Push your images to Azure CDN on publish with gulp
- dotnet new angular to Azure with Docker using CLI
- Angular 2: Application Settings using the CLI Environment Option
- Troubleshooting Installing .NET Core 1.1 RTM on OSX
- Using Apache Web Server as a reverse-proxy for ASP.NET Core
- Deploying an Angular 2 App to Azure with Github