Over the past month I have had the opportunity to give some thought to what I wanted to accomplish this year in my life, career, and health. And during those times of thought I have often gone back to a speech I listened or re-listened to by the late Jimmy Valvano. Jimmy V was a great college basketball coach and was unfortunately diagnosed and later passed away from bone cancer. But shortly before his death he gave a riveting speech at the 1993 ESPN ESPY Awards. There are some great things he said, but one statement lost in many outtakes that stuck with me was "Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm" ...Ralph Waldo EmersonI think about that statement and...
- dotnet CLI Tab completions now available in 2.0
- Dipping the toe in the Azure Compute space and then some.
- Serverless like a Superhero with Azure Functions
- Use a container to show your function swagger
- Unmasking your swagger with proxies in Azure Functions
- Do more or less with default values in the Azure CLI
- Testing Azure Functions with Postman and Swagger
- dotnet new angular to Azure with Docker using CLI
- Angular 2: Application Settings using the CLI Environment Option
- Troubleshooting Installing .NET Core 1.1 RTM on OSX
- Using Apache Web Server as a reverse-proxy for ASP.NET Core
- Deploying an Angular 2 App to Azure with Github
- ASP.NET Core: Watching Code
- .NET Core Slack Channel Sign Up