I recently had an opportunity to sit with the team on the Adventures in Angular podcast and talk about my NON experience with Angular 1 and how my path into Angular 2 was going given I had some in depth TypeScript knowledge. AiA is a regular listen for me, the guest and panel are often either friends in the community or people to pay attention to and the content is always great. Of course we cover TypeScript & Angular 2 but also talked about node.js, ASP.NET Core, ReactiveX and more. Check out the show - https://devchat.tv/adventures-in-angular/082-aia-getting-started-with-angular-2-with-no-angular-1-experience-with-shayne-boyer Be sure to checkout my Pluralsight Play by Play with John Papa as well on ASP.NET Core...
- Searching docs using a .NET Core global tool
- Cross platform code coverage arrives for .NET Core
- Monitoring issues on Stack Overflow with serverless, CosmosDB and Teams
- Enabling Kubernetes Beta on Docker
- shell.azure.com - look Mom no install!
- Kompose - Docker-Compose to Kubernetes with ease!
- Running the Azure Functions runtime in containers on Kubernetes and more
- Push your images to Azure CDN on publish with gulp
- dotnet new angular to Azure with Docker using CLI
- Angular 2: Application Settings using the CLI Environment Option
- Troubleshooting Installing .NET Core 1.1 RTM on OSX
- Using Apache Web Server as a reverse-proxy for ASP.NET Core
- Deploying an Angular 2 App to Azure with Github