I recently had an opportunity to sit with the team on the Adventures in Angular podcast and talk about my NON experience with Angular 1 and how my path into Angular 2 was going given I had some in depth TypeScript knowledge. AiA is a regular listen for me, the guest and panel are often either friends in the community or people to pay attention to and the content is always great. Of course we cover TypeScript & Angular 2 but also talked about node.js, ASP.NET Core, ReactiveX and more. Check out the show - https://devchat.tv/adventures-in-angular/082-aia-getting-started-with-angular-2-with-no-angular-1-experience-with-shayne-boyer Be sure to checkout my Pluralsight Play by Play with John Papa as well on ASP.NET Core...
- Dipping the toe in the Azure Compute space and then some.
- Serverless like a Superhero with Azure Functions
- Use a container to show your function swagger
- Unmasking your swagger with proxies in Azure Functions
- Do more or less with default values in the Azure CLI
- Testing Azure Functions with Postman and Swagger
- Azure functions - Just the CLI, hold the GUI, add some git
- dotnet new angular to Azure with Docker using CLI
- Angular 2: Application Settings using the CLI Environment Option
- Troubleshooting Installing .NET Core 1.1 RTM on OSX
- Using Apache Web Server as a reverse-proxy for ASP.NET Core
- Deploying an Angular 2 App to Azure with Github
- ASP.NET Core: Watching Code
- .NET Core Slack Channel Sign Up