Just a quick update on what the yo aspnet team has been working on. Bootstrap (aka Twitter Bootstrap) is the very well known UI layout engine and has been the standard for the ASP.NET generator. However, there was a contributor - Josh Williams pitching the idea of using Semantic UI (http://semantic-ui.com/) as an alternative. After some conversation with other members of the team, we decided that choice would prevail and offer the following options. $ yo aspnet _-----_ | | .--------------------------. |--(o)--| | Welcome to the | `---------´ | marvelous ASP.NET Core | ( _´U`_ ) | 1.0 generator! | /___A___\ '--------------------------' | ~ | __'.___.'__ ´ ` |° ´ Y ` ? What type of application do you want to create? Web Application ? Which UI framework would you like to use?...
- Searching docs using a .NET Core global tool
- Cross platform code coverage arrives for .NET Core
- Monitoring issues on Stack Overflow with serverless, CosmosDB and Teams
- Enabling Kubernetes Beta on Docker
- shell.azure.com - look Mom no install!
- Kompose - Docker-Compose to Kubernetes with ease!
- Running the Azure Functions runtime in containers on Kubernetes and more
- Push your images to Azure CDN on publish with gulp
- dotnet new angular to Azure with Docker using CLI
- Angular 2: Application Settings using the CLI Environment Option
- Troubleshooting Installing .NET Core 1.1 RTM on OSX
- Using Apache Web Server as a reverse-proxy for ASP.NET Core
- Deploying an Angular 2 App to Azure with Github