Just a quick update on what the yo aspnet team has been working on. Bootstrap (aka Twitter Bootstrap) is the very well known UI layout engine and has been the standard for the ASP.NET generator. However, there was a contributor - Josh Williams pitching the idea of using Semantic UI (http://semantic-ui.com/) as an alternative. After some conversation with other members of the team, we decided that choice would prevail and offer the following options. $ yo aspnet _-----_ | | .--------------------------. |--(o)--| | Welcome to the | `---------´ | marvelous ASP.NET Core | ( _´U`_ ) | 1.0 generator! | /___A___\ '--------------------------' | ~ | __'.___.'__ ´ ` |° ´ Y ` ? What type of application do you want to create? Web Application ? Which UI framework would you like to use?...
- dotnet CLI Tab completions now available in 2.0
- Dipping the toe in the Azure Compute space and then some.
- Serverless like a Superhero with Azure Functions
- Use a container to show your function swagger
- Unmasking your swagger with proxies in Azure Functions
- Do more or less with default values in the Azure CLI
- Testing Azure Functions with Postman and Swagger
- dotnet new angular to Azure with Docker using CLI
- Angular 2: Application Settings using the CLI Environment Option
- Troubleshooting Installing .NET Core 1.1 RTM on OSX
- Using Apache Web Server as a reverse-proxy for ASP.NET Core
- Deploying an Angular 2 App to Azure with Github
- ASP.NET Core: Watching Code
- .NET Core Slack Channel Sign Up