CodeProject The SimpleIoc addition in the most recent version of MVVMLight is a great add and really simplified the ViewModelLocator across all of the platforms supported in this framework. If you are not familiar with MVVM Light or what you types of project platforms it supports please go to http://mvvmlight.codeplex.com or www.galasoft.ch/mvvm to learn more. However if you are using the Messenger Service in MVVM Light to perform a set of actions to do the following: User takes an action Application changes views Application send message to display or load data then it is important to note that there are some differences in the way that the ViewModels are loaded in comparison to the...
- Dipping the toe in the Azure Compute space and then some.
- Serverless like a Superhero with Azure Functions
- Use a container to show your function swagger
- Unmasking your swagger with proxies in Azure Functions
- Do more or less with default values in the Azure CLI
- Testing Azure Functions with Postman and Swagger
- Azure functions - Just the CLI, hold the GUI, add some git
- dotnet new angular to Azure with Docker using CLI
- Angular 2: Application Settings using the CLI Environment Option
- Troubleshooting Installing .NET Core 1.1 RTM on OSX
- Using Apache Web Server as a reverse-proxy for ASP.NET Core
- Deploying an Angular 2 App to Azure with Github
- ASP.NET Core: Watching Code
- .NET Core Slack Channel Sign Up