CodeProject The SimpleIoc addition in the most recent version of MVVMLight is a great add and really simplified the ViewModelLocator across all of the platforms supported in this framework. If you are not familiar with MVVM Light or what you types of project platforms it supports please go to http://mvvmlight.codeplex.com or www.galasoft.ch/mvvm to learn more. However if you are using the Messenger Service in MVVM Light to perform a set of actions to do the following: User takes an action Application changes views Application send message to display or load data then it is important to note that there are some differences in the way that the ViewModels are loaded in comparison to the...
- Troubleshooting Installing .NET Core 1.1 RTM on OSX
- Using Apache Web Server as a reverse-proxy for ASP.NET Core
- Deploying an Angular 2 App to Azure with Github
- Angular 2: Application Settings using the CLI Environment Option
- ASP.NET Core: Watching Code
- .NET Core Slack Channel Sign Up
- Angular 2 : Continuous Integration to Azure using Codeship and the Angular CLI