Being able to take the packaging off the new toy and spin up a new project is a lot of fun I must admit. However, when leaving the latest conference, hack-a-thon or turning away from the latest webcast on that shiny penny; real life hits and trying to get this new thing to work with the old thing sets in. WCF WCF is a framework that many .NET developers came to love and built many of services on to support Silverlight and WPF applications and was the basis for Web API. However, it's primary protocol was SOAP and a message format of XML. There are many other great features, WS-*, Transactions, Reliable Messages and more; but for most business it...
- Troubleshooting Installing .NET Core 1.1 RTM on OSX
- Using Apache Web Server as a reverse-proxy for ASP.NET Core
- Deploying an Angular 2 App to Azure with Github
- Angular 2: Application Settings using the CLI Environment Option
- ASP.NET Core: Watching Code
- .NET Core Slack Channel Sign Up
- Angular 2 : Continuous Integration to Azure using Codeship and the Angular CLI