Developer Workshops Joe Healy (@devfish) and I have been hosting workshops at the Microsoft Store in Orlando at the Florida Mall over the past few Thursdays. The current series has been focusing on Windows Store Apps, including game application development. Joe presented this past week on MonoGame for Windows 8 and another Florida Developer, Bill Reiss (@billreiss) is doing a blog series on that same topic here, and the turn out was great! Here are the next few topics on deck. XAML and C# for Windows 8 Store App https://msevents.microsoft.com/CUI/EventDetail.aspx?EventID=1032532761 Presented by: Shayne Boyer (@spboyer) Using Game Salad for No-Code Game Development on Windows 8 https://msevents.microsoft.com/...
- Dipping the toe in the Azure Compute space and then some.
- Serverless like a Superhero with Azure Functions
- Use a container to show your function swagger
- Unmasking your swagger with proxies in Azure Functions
- Do more or less with default values in the Azure CLI
- Testing Azure Functions with Postman and Swagger
- Azure functions - Just the CLI, hold the GUI, add some git
- dotnet new angular to Azure with Docker using CLI
- Angular 2: Application Settings using the CLI Environment Option
- Troubleshooting Installing .NET Core 1.1 RTM on OSX
- Using Apache Web Server as a reverse-proxy for ASP.NET Core
- Deploying an Angular 2 App to Azure with Github
- ASP.NET Core: Watching Code
- .NET Core Slack Channel Sign Up