Developing ASP.NET 5 applications using Visual Studio 2015 gives you a rich IDE experience, however now with ASP.NET now being cross platform that development IDE is not afforded to us on a Mac. Checkout this post Develop ASP.NET vNext Applications on a Mac for getting started. Using the Yeoman generator generator-aspnet you will have the option to create one of the following application types: $ yo aspnet Web Application MVC Application Nancy Fx Application Console Application Class Library (recently added) After your project is created you can get started in Sublime Text, vim, Brackets etc. Checkout OmniSharp.net for the supported development enviroments and tooling support information there. Although the generator gets you started with the selected project...
- Troubleshooting Installing .NET Core 1.1 RTM on OSX
- Using Apache Web Server as a reverse-proxy for ASP.NET Core
- Deploying an Angular 2 App to Azure with Github
- Angular 2: Application Settings using the CLI Environment Option
- ASP.NET Core: Watching Code
- .NET Core Slack Channel Sign Up
- Angular 2 : Continuous Integration to Azure using Codeship and the Angular CLI