Here is another edition of "Weekly Ink", this week's post has a great entry from Rick on running ASP.NET Core on IIS, Cory shows how to add 3rd party libraries when using the angular CLI, see how to deploy docker containers to kubernetes on AWS seriously? and my favorite request has surfaced within VS Code; terminal built in!
- How To Specify Framework When Running ASP.NET Core Apps - Steve Smith
- Publishing and Running ASP.NET Core Applications with IIS - Rick Strahl
- Introduction to integration testing with xUnit and TestServer in ASP.NET Core - Andrew Lock
- Quick Angular 2 Hosting with the Angular CLI and GitHub Pages - TJ VanToll
- Angular 2 CLI - Adding Third Party Libraries - Cory Rylan
- Learn Docker by Building a MicroService - Dave Kerr
- Deploying a Docker container to Kubernetes on Amazon AWS](https://renzedevries.wordpress.com/2016/05/31/deploying-a-docker-container-to-kubernetes-on-amazon-aws/) - Renze
- Running ASP.NET Core 1.0-RC2 in Docker
- I Was Wrong About TypeScript, Here is Why - Tatu Tamminen
- Visual Studio Code Insiders Buid - VS Code : One of the great features just added was the integrated terminal.