Another installment of "Weekly Ink". Ran across some great stuff early on in all of my interests, some of which I tweeted out early.
In this edition, Nic does a really great walkthrough of converting an Ionic app to NativeScript, John writes up how to run multiple versions of node.js using n, Arnaud talks about how Docker does Open Source and more.
- Azure App Service and ASP.NET Core RC2 - blogs.msdn.microsoft.com
- Converting an ASP.NET Core RC1 Project to RC2 - Shawn Wildermuth
- Announcing WCF Connected Service for .NET Core RC2 and ASP.NET Core RC2 - .NET Web Development and Tools Blog
- Converting Your Ionic 2 Mobile App To NativeScript - Nic Raboy
- Angular Material 2 alpha.5 - granite-gouda Released - Jeremy Elbourn
- Angular 2 Workshop - Barcelona - John Papa
- Open Source at Docker - Arnaud Porterie
- Windows Containers on Windows 10 - Neil Peterson
- Announcing Captain for Docker, automatically generates the containers of your project's git repository without the need to construct complex build commands or have a Makefile on your project. - Dimitris Kapanidis