I have been following the Angular 2 and ASP.NET Core stories pretty close over the past year, and of course not ignoring Docker. I wanted to take some time and see what it would be like to take all of these different technologies, put each of them in a Docker container, start up the entire application with docker-compose and then scale each layer. Be sure to checkout my Plurasight Play by Play w/ John Papa on ASP.NET Core on Any OS here. Angular 2 The Angular 2 Team has done a great job with their documentation and provided an awesome tutorial called Tour of Heroes developed by John Papa (@john_papa). I grabbed that code from the tutorial...
- Troubleshooting Installing .NET Core 1.1 RTM on OSX
- Using Apache Web Server as a reverse-proxy for ASP.NET Core
- Deploying an Angular 2 App to Azure with Github
- Angular 2: Application Settings using the CLI Environment Option
- ASP.NET Core: Watching Code
- .NET Core Slack Channel Sign Up
- Angular 2 : Continuous Integration to Azure using Codeship and the Angular CLI