I have been following the Angular 2 and ASP.NET Core stories pretty close over the past year, and of course not ignoring Docker. I wanted to take some time and see what it would be like to take all of these different technologies, put each of them in a Docker container, start up the entire application with docker-compose and then scale each layer. Be sure to checkout my Plurasight Play by Play w/ John Papa on ASP.NET Core on Any OS here. Angular 2 The Angular 2 Team has done a great job with their documentation and provided an awesome tutorial called Tour of Heroes developed by John Papa (@john_papa). I grabbed that code from the tutorial...
- Dipping the toe in the Azure Compute space and then some.
- Serverless like a Superhero with Azure Functions
- Use a container to show your function swagger
- Unmasking your swagger with proxies in Azure Functions
- Do more or less with default values in the Azure CLI
- Testing Azure Functions with Postman and Swagger
- Azure functions - Just the CLI, hold the GUI, add some git
- dotnet new angular to Azure with Docker using CLI
- Angular 2: Application Settings using the CLI Environment Option
- Troubleshooting Installing .NET Core 1.1 RTM on OSX
- Using Apache Web Server as a reverse-proxy for ASP.NET Core
- Deploying an Angular 2 App to Azure with Github
- ASP.NET Core: Watching Code
- .NET Core Slack Channel Sign Up