I have been following the Angular 2 and ASP.NET Core stories pretty close over the past year, and of course not ignoring Docker. I wanted to take some time and see what it would be like to take all of these different technologies, put each of them in a Docker container, start up the entire application with docker-compose and then scale each layer. Be sure to checkout my Plurasight Play by Play w/ John Papa on ASP.NET Core on Any OS here. Angular 2 The Angular 2 Team has done a great job with their documentation and provided an awesome tutorial called Tour of Heroes developed by John Papa (@john_papa). I grabbed that code from the tutorial...
- Searching docs using a .NET Core global tool
- Cross platform code coverage arrives for .NET Core
- Monitoring issues on Stack Overflow with serverless, CosmosDB and Teams
- Enabling Kubernetes Beta on Docker
- shell.azure.com - look Mom no install!
- Kompose - Docker-Compose to Kubernetes with ease!
- Running the Azure Functions runtime in containers on Kubernetes and more
- Push your images to Azure CDN on publish with gulp
- dotnet new angular to Azure with Docker using CLI
- Angular 2: Application Settings using the CLI Environment Option
- Troubleshooting Installing .NET Core 1.1 RTM on OSX
- Using Apache Web Server as a reverse-proxy for ASP.NET Core
- Deploying an Angular 2 App to Azure with Github