A few years back I made the jump to a Mac for my daily driver development machine for many reasons but there were a few times that I needed to fire up Visual Studio or Visio just for productivity or project specific reasons. Parallels has been my go to for hosting Windows VMs, but with the poor choice of the 256gb drive, cause everything was suppose to be offline, I tend to bump up against the limit more recently. Cleaning off temp files, recent Windows install files, old projects etc is tedious regardless of the utilities that are available. I have found a solution, Transcend makes JetDrive Lite that sits flush in SD slot on the MacBook Pro and has...
- Searching docs using a .NET Core global tool
- Cross platform code coverage arrives for .NET Core
- Monitoring issues on Stack Overflow with serverless, CosmosDB and Teams
- Enabling Kubernetes Beta on Docker
- shell.azure.com - look Mom no install!
- Kompose - Docker-Compose to Kubernetes with ease!
- Running the Azure Functions runtime in containers on Kubernetes and more
- Push your images to Azure CDN on publish with gulp
- dotnet new angular to Azure with Docker using CLI
- Angular 2: Application Settings using the CLI Environment Option
- Troubleshooting Installing .NET Core 1.1 RTM on OSX
- Using Apache Web Server as a reverse-proxy for ASP.NET Core
- Deploying an Angular 2 App to Azure with Github